Although life gets hectic at times, we have to remember to take care of ourselves first. If we don’t, no one else will. Each day you wake up, you should recite three things that you will accomplish today for YOURSELF and three things you are thankful for. My mother always told me that most people start on a million things each day, but only accomplish three. I’ll go ahead and share my three’s for you:
I am thankful for:
1.Being able to wake up this morning and focus on a career that I enjoy, which is helping people.
2. Today because I am able to correct any mistakes that I made yesterday and start all over.
3. I am thankful that I have the ability to accept change and not hold any grudges.
Today I will accomplish the following:
- Set my calendar for the week to ensure that I meet my goals…
- Meal plan and prep for the rest of the week (I was tired yesterday :-))
- Read at least 10 pages of the book that I am currently reading…
Take care of yourself and if you need me, I am here.